Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup sugar (or more, up to 1/2 cup, to taste)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 3 lbs. tart apples (such as granny smith), peeled, cored, and sliced (about 6 large apples)
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp coarsely chopped crystallized ginger
- Zest of one orange
- 1 cup heavy cream, plus more for glaze
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?