Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cinnamon Crumble
- 8 cups peeled, cored, and sliced apples
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- For the crumble topping:
- 1 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 12 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, diced
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?