Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cider and Ginger Brine
- 2/3 cup (3 ounces or 85 grams) Diamond Crystal brand kosher salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns, crushed (see Notes)
- 2 teaspoons whole allspice berries, crushed (see Notes)
- 6 quarter-size slices fresh ginger
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 cups unsweetened apple cider or juice
- 2 cups hot water
- 4 cups ice water
- 1 large navel orange, cut into 8 wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?