Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cheddar Pork
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped Granny Smith apple
- 2 boneless pork loin chops, pounded thin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.4g|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|