Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 to 10 thin slices white bread, crusts removed and cut in half (see note)
- ½ pound unsalted butter, melted
- 6 pounds semi-tart apples, such as Rome , Ida red, or Cortland, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground mace
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- Heavy cream or whipped cream for serving
- 1½ quart soufflé dish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 648kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (74%)|
|Cholesterol 61mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 112g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|