Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Caramel Cheesecakes Bars
- 1 cup Marzetti's® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|