Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- For the Apple Cake:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups chopped peeled apples (we use Granny Smith and Gala)
- For the Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?