Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 lbs of good cooking apples (we use Granny Smith or Gravenstein)
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups water
- Sugar (about 4 cups, see cooking instructions)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 wide 8-quart pan (Stainless steel or copper with stainless steel lining)
- A food mill or a chinois sieve
- A large (8 cup) measuring cup pourer
- 6-8 8-ounce canning jars
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?