Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Brown Betty with Sorghum Zabaglione
- 6 to 8 apples (Gala or Granny Smith), peeled, cored, and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 vanilla bean, seeds and pod
- 1/2 loaf bread, crust removed (any type of white bread is fine)
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 3 cups
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?