Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Blossom Pie
- Double Crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 4 to 5 cups peeled, cored, sliced Red Rome, Rome Beauty, or Jonathan apples (about 1 2/3 pounds or 4 to 5 medium)
- 1/2 cup apple juice or apple pear juice blend
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- OR 3 to 4 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup reserved liquid from cooking apples
- 1 tablespoon butter
- GLAZE Half-and-half
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?