Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple Bacon Baked Chicken
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 4 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- 2 Granny Smith apples, quartered
- 2 sweet onions (such as Vidalia®), quartered
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|