Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple-Stuffed Pork Chops with Cider Sauce Recipe
- 4 slices pumpernickel or dark rye sandwich bread, crusts removed and cut into small dice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, small dice (reserve other half for the sauce)
- 10 dried apple rings, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced sage leaves, plus 2 whole sprigs for the sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced thyme leaves, plus 4 whole sprigs for the sauce
- 1/4 cup unfiltered apple cider or unfiltered, unsweetened apple juice
- 8 bone-in center-cut pork chops, at least 1 1/2 inches thick
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, small dice
- 1 celery stalk, coarsely chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 cups unfiltered apple cider or unfiltered, unsweetened apple juice
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons crme frache
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?