Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces brioche, torn into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 Granny Smith apple -- peeled, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- 5/8 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon butter, diced
- 3/8 cup warm water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.9g|
|Saturated Fat 13.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|