Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple-Raisin Crumble with Orange Ice Cream
- 14 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 6 tablespoons plus 5 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds medium-size Golden Delicious apples (about 5), peeled, cored, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 3/4 cup raisin
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Orange Ice Cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?