Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple-Raisin Breakfast Bread Pudding
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf cinnamon bread with raisins, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored, and diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|