Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple-Honey Upside-Down Cakes Recipe
- 1/3 cup toasted whole almonds , coarsely chopped
- 1 large Granny Smith apple
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 medium lemon)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), plus more for coating the ramekins
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon packed finely grated orange zest (from 1 medium orange)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs , at room temperature
- 1/4 cup whole milk , at room temperature
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?