Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple-Gingersnap Ice Cream
- 1 cup (237 ml) 2% or whole milk
- 2 cups (474 ml) light cream
- Yolks of 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup (205 g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium tender-sweet apples (about 12 ounces total), peeled, cored, and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 25 gingersnap cookies, roughly crushed, with some cookie dust and some larger pieces
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?