Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds Granny Smith apples (or other firm, crisp apples), peeled, quartered, cored and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 pound Macintosh apples (or other soft-textured apples that fall apart when cooked), peeled, quartered, cored, and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed but still cold (follow package directions)
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Optional: Ice cream or lightly sweetened whipped cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|