Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|