Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Apple-Cinnamon Pop Tarts Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) cold unsalted butter , cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup milk (not nonfat)
- 2 medium apples , such as Pink Lady or Gala
- 7 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches fine salt
- Flour , for rolling the dough
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar , sifted
- 2 tablespoons reserved apple-cinnamon filling juices
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons milk (not nonfat), plus more as needed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?