Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds Pink Lady apples, peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 16 14 x 9-inch sheets frozen regular phyllo pastry or whole wheat phyllo pastry, thawed
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (about) golden brown sugar, divided
- Ingredient info: Whole wheat phyllo dough is available in the frozen foods section of Whole Foods markets and some natural foods stores.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?