Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Anyday Potato Caesar Salad
- 2 pounds small new potatoes
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Canadian Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) package torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup 10% cream
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|