Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced boiled ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Genoa salami
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained, cut into thin strips
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|