Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Antipasto Salad with Basil Dressing
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 1 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 8-ounce balls fresh water-packed mozzarella cheese, drained, thinly sliced into rounds
- 4 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, shelled, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?