Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 pound rotini, fusilli, or other short pasta
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pound bocconcini or mozzarella, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 15- to 19-ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 1/2 ounces sliced hard salami, cut into strips
- 1 9-ounce box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 6-ounce jar roasted red peppers (about 4), cut into strips
- 1/2 16-ounce jar pepperoncini (hot Tuscan peppers), drained (about 12)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, minced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?