Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large bunch or 10-ounce bag arugula
- 1 12-ounce jar marinated roasted red peppers, drained and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 12-ounce jar giardiniera (mixed pickled vegetables), drained
- 12 ounces Parmesan, crumbled into bite-size pieces
- 1 pound bocconcini (baby mozzarella balls) or one 1-pound ball of fresh mozzarella, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 6-ounce package thinly sliced salami, cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces bresaola (air-dried salted beef) or prosciutto, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?