Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 ounces linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 arge (5-inch-diameter) portobello mushrooms, stemmed, dark gills removed, caps sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 6 ounces 1/8-inch-thick slices Genoa salami, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup sliced vegetables and 6 tablespoons marinade from 16-ounce jar antipasto salad with olives
- 2 cups grated Asiago cheese, divided
- 2 cups chopped fresh basil, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?