Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Antiguan beef stew with coconut rice
- 750g rump steaks , cut into chunks
- 6 cloves
- 1 onion , diced
- 1 large carrot , diced
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves , chopped
- 1/2 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato pure
- beef stock cubes , powder or fresh, made up to 750ml
- 1 large potato , diced
- 100g kidney beans (tinned), drained and rinsed
- 300g basmati rice
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 red chilli , sliced (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?