Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ann's Shrimp Etouffee
- 1 cup butter
- 2 large white onions, chopped
- 6 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|