Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ann's Rice Pilaf
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup broken pieces vermicelli pasta
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Greek seasoning, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|