Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ann's Fantastic Fruit Salad
- 1 Ruby Red grapefruit - peeled, segmented, and chopped
- 1 large navel orange - peeled, segmented, and chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained (juice reserved)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|