Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 quarts fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) jar ready-to-use strawberry glaze
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|