Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Anne's Potato Pancakes
- 8 medium red potatoes, with peel, shredded
- 1 large sweet onion, minced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|