Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Anne's Hot Ham and Swiss Dip
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham, sliced into thin strips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 (1 pound) loaves cocktail rye bread
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.6g|
|Saturated Fat 19.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|