Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Anjou pear cake
- 50g butter , melted, plus extra for the tin
- 500g ripe buttery pears , peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- juice 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp poire William liqueur (optional)
- 75g plain flour
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- 75g caster sugar
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 2 tbsp apricot jam , for the glaze
- icing sugar , for dusting
- crme frache , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?