Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Angela Nilsen's Christmas cake
- 200g butter , softened to room temperature
- 200g dark muscovado sugar
- 200g plain flour
- 4 eggs , beaten
- 50g ground almonds
- 100ml sherry , sweet or dry, whatever you have in the cupboard
- 85g candied peel , roughly chopped (we used Sundora)
- 85g glac cherries , roughly chopped
- 250g raisins
- 250g currants
- 100g pack pecans nuts, broken into big pieces
- finely grated zest 1 lemon
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp rosewater
- tsp vanilla extract
- tsp baking powder
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?