Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Angel Fruit Trifle
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen blueberries
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into chunks
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen peach slices, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh raspberries
- 2 (16 ounce) tubs reduced-fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|