Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Andy's Five Pepper Chicken Wings
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 Thai chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 habanero peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 yellow wax peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 red chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 50.3g|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|