Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Andy the gasman's stew
- olive oil
- 700 g potatoes, peeled and cut into 2.5cm dice
- 2 red onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 1 level teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 heaped tablespoon smoked paprika
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 800 g stewing steak, quality lamb or higher-welfare pork, cubed
- 410 g good-quality tinned cooked chickpeas, drained
- 2x400 g good-quality tinned plum tomatoes, chopped
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tub fresh live yoghurt, to serve
- 1 handful fresh coriander, leaves picked, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?