Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Andouille and Beef Burgers with Spicy Mayo and Caramelized Onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Cajun or Creole seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage, cut into scant 1/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup pecans, toasted, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck or ground beef (20 percent fat)
- 1 1/2 pounds onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for brushing grill rack
- 3 click on heregarlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon golden brown sugar
- 6 large hamburger buns, split
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 12 pickled okra pods, halved lengthwise
- 3 cups watercress tops
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?