Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Andouille Sausage and Shrimp with Creole Mustard Sauce
- 1 pound uncooked peeled deveined large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Creole or Cajun seasoning*
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound andouille sausage, cut crosswise on diagonal into 3/4-inch-thick pieces
- 1 large onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/3-inch-wide strips
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons Creole mustard (such as Zatarain's)
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?