Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Andouille Sausage Hash with Poached Eggs
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1/2 stick butter
- 4 links andouille sausage, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Four eggs, poached or soft boiled and peeled
- Directions1. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Stir in potatoes and onions and saute for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?