Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Andhra Scrambled Eggs
- 4 to 5 large or extra-large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons raw sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic or garlic mashed to a paste
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger or ginger mashed to a paste
- 2 green cayenne chiles, seeded and minced
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tomatoes, cut into ½-inch dice
- ½ cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 276kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 395mg (132%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|