Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Andalusian Tomato Salad
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, cut into 6 wedges each
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced into thin rings
- 2 red bell peppers, cored, seeded, and cut into thin rings
- 1/3 cup good-quality green olives, pitted if desired
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?