Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Andalusian Flamenco Eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 red peppers finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 500g fresh tomatoes grated on a cheese grater
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices of serrano ham
- 8 thin slices of chorizo
- 1 Cup of frozen peas (defrosted and drained)
- Chopped parsley to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You'll also need 4 medium sized ramekins
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?