Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 oz (115g) day-old rustic bread, crusts removed
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus more to garnish
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 ripe large tomatoes, skinned and seeded
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 slices Serrano ham or prosciutto, cut into thin strips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 288kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 111mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|