Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Anchovy and Olive Bruschette
- 12 slices Italian bread, such as ciabatta, about ¾ in (2cm) thick
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup store-bought marinara sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz (115g) mozzarella cheese, drained and cut into 12 thin slices
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 12 anchovy fillets in olive oil, drained and cut in half crosswise
- 6 pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|