Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Anchor & Hope's slow-cooked shoulder of lamb
- 1 shoulder of lamb , on the bone
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 leek
- 3 turnips , squash ball sized
- 2 onions , each cut into 8 wedges
- 2x400g tins plum tomatoes
- 3 whole garlic heads, halved and papery skin removed
- 2 glasses white wine
- bouquet garni , a few sprigs of thyme, rosemary and parsley tied together
- chicken stock , fresh, cube or concentrate, made up to 300ml
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?