Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ancho-chile shrimp quesadillas
- For the shrimp:
- 1 dried ancho chile, stems and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 pound of large uncooked shrimp (31-35 count), heads removed, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?