Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ancho and Gaujillo Chile Harissa
- 5 dried ancho chiles* (about 2 ounces total), stemmed, seeded
- 5 dried guajillo chiles** (about 1 ounce total), stemmed, seeded
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Mortar and pestle or spice mill
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?